46th Annual Conference on Labor Relations and Employment Law
9/29/2016 to 10/1/2016
Sep. 29 - Oct. 1, 2016
Omni Richmond Hotel
100 S. 12th Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Kevin D. Holden, Section Chair
Online registration is closed.
We hope you can join us in Richmond for the 46th Annual Conference on Labor Relations and Employment Law. This year's conference will be at the Omni Richmond Hotel. A total of 13 hours of MCLE credit, including 2.5 hours of Ethics are anticipated.
Register for the Conference
Register online above or by downloading the PDF below and mailing, faxing or emailing it to the VBA office.
Printable Registration Form [PDF]
What to Expect
This conference seeks to provide 13 MCLE credit hours, including 2.5 hours in Ethics. View the full agenda below.
Conference Agenda [PDF]
MCLE Programming Highlights:
- Thursday afternoon Young Lawyers Division Seminar on avoiding the "Career Limiting Move"
- "The State of the Union" featuring EEOC Commissioner, Victoria A. Lipnic
- "Conducting a Successful Mediation" featuring The Honorable Douglas E. Miller and The Honorable Roderick C. Young
- "Retaliation Cases to Watch" featuring The Honorable John A. Gibney, Jr.
- TWO Ethics programs - Thursday evening and Saturday morning
- Thursday night boat cruises on Richmond's Kanawha Canal!
- Friday night dine-arounds at some of Richmond's most popular downtown restaurants
- Receptions on both Thursday and Friday night
- Hospitality Suite on Thursday and Friday night (see registration form for sponsorship opportunities)
Call the Omni at 804-344-7000 and reference The Virginia Bar Association and the conference name to benefit from the $159 nightly rate. Although the room block cut-off date has passed, reservations will be accepted on a space available basis.
« Go to Upcoming Event List