White Collar Criminal Law Forum
October 13, 2016
8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
University of Richmond School of Law
28 Westhampton Way
Richmond, Virginia 23173
Online registration is closed.
Registration is now open for the White Collar Criminal Law Forum sponsored by the Criminal Law Section and the VBA Law School Council at the University of Richmond.
Seating is limited in the Moot Court Room, so be sure to register early. Criminal Law Section members benefit from a discounted rate, and U of R law students can sign up free of charge!
Register online following the link above, or by filling out the below PDF and sending it in to the VBA office.
REGISTRATION FORM [PDF]
What to Expect
We hope you will be able to join us for a half day, fully packed CLE Forum highlighting processes and updates in white-collar crime. The forum has been granted 4.5 (1 Ethics) hours of MCLE credit. The Virginia Bar Association is an accredited MCLE sponsor through the Virginia State Bar.
- 8:30 a.m. Registration, Coffee and Pastries
- CLE Presentation by Dana J. Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia
- CLE Presentation by John P. Fishwick, Jr., U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Virginia
- Luncheon and Keynote CLE by Bob Goodlatte, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee
- Featured panel speaker Michael Herring, Commonwealth's Attorney for the City of Richmond.
- Ethics CLE following the luncheon will be by Tom Spahn of McGuireWoods LLP.
« Go to Upcoming Event List