VBA Members Named "Leaders in the Law"
Friday, August 29, 2014
The ninth year of the Leaders in the Law program sees 16 VBA members in the incoming class.
Virginia Lawyers Media sponsors the award program to recognize extraordinary effort by lawyers across the commonwealth.
VBA members among the honorees are:
- Ralph L. "Bill" Axselle Jr. of Williams Mullen in Richmond
- Immediate Past President Thomas R. Bagby of Woods Rogers PLC in Roanoke
- Matthew P. Bosher of Hunton & Williams LLP in Richmond
- Manuel A. Capsalis of Capsalis Fitzgerald PLC in Leesburg
- Roger T. Creager of Creager Law Firm PLC in Richmond
- Bernard J. DiMuro of DiMuroGinsberg PC in Alexandria
- 2012 VBA President Hugh M. Fain III of Spotts Fain in Richmond
- Linda M. Jackson of Littler Mendelson, P.C., of Washington, D.C.
- Judge Stanley P. Klein (ret.) of Blankingship & Keith PC in Fairfax
- Bryant C. McGann of Vandeventer Black LLP in Norfolk
- Judge John J. McGrath Jr. (ret.) of Juridical Solutions PLC in Harrisonburg
- Senior U.S. District Judge Robert E. Payne of the Eastern District, in Richmond
- Dennis J. Quinn of Carr Maloney PC in Vienna
- Kenneth T. Roeber of Sands Anderson PC in Richmond
- Stephen R. Romine of LeClairRyan in Norfolk
- James W. "Jay" Speer of the Virginia Poverty Law Center in Richmond
The entire class of 2014 Leaders in the Law will elect one of their number as the Leader of the Year. That person will be announced at a reception Oct. 23 at the Science Museum of Virginia in Richmond.