Ten VBA Members among 'Influential Women of Virginia'
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Ten members of The Virginia Bar Association were named in the 2015 class of 40 "Influential Women of Virginia" by Virginia Lawyers Media, which publishes Virginia Lawyers Weekly.
This year's class is the seventh in the program that recognizes individuals in all fields who make "notable contributions to their chosen professions, their communities and society at large."
VBA members in the 2015 class, their employer and base of operations are:
- Nupur S. Bal, Batzli Stiles Butler PC, Richmond
- Maya M. Eckstein, Hunton & Williams LLP, Richmond
- Hon. Catherine Hammond, Juridical Solutions PLC, Henrico
- Hon. Anne Holton, Virginia Secretary of Education, Richmond
- Hon. Stacey Moreau, Pittsylvania County Circuit Court
- Renae Patrick, Blue Ridge Legal Services Inc., Winchester
- Courtney Paulk, Hirschler Fleischer, Richmond
- Patricia Roberts, William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg
- Donna Miller Rostant, Jones & Rostant PC, Fairfax
- Rachael Sanford, Clement Wheatley, Danville
All honorees are listed in this Virginia Lawyers Weekly post from April 7.