VBA Members Populate 2015 Leaders in the Law
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
A practiced eye will find plenty of VBA members' names among Virginia's 2015 Leaders in the Law, recognized by Virginia Lawyers Media, the publisher of Virginia Lawyers Weekly.
The VBA applauds the 10th class of lawyers across Virginia who are serving the community and improving Virginia's justice system. In particular, we recognize VBA members:
- Everette G. "Buddy" Allen Jr. with LeClairRyan in Richmond,
- Cheryl L. Black with Evergreen Enterprises in Richmond (chair of the VBA Law Practice Management Division),
- Doris Henderson Causey with Central Virginia Legal Aid in Richmond,
- Frank K. Friedman with Woods Rogers in Roanoke,
- J. William Gray Jr. with Hunton & Williams in Richmond,
- Sandra L. Havrilak with The Havrilak Law Firm in Fairfax,
- Del. James M. LeMunyon of Fairfax,
- Thomas A. Lisk with Eckert Seamans Cherin Mellott of Richmond,
- Kathleen M. McCauley with Moran Reeves Conn in Richmond,
- Sharon D. Nelson with Sensei Enterprises in Fairfax,
- Sharon E. Pandak with Greehan, Taves, Pandak & Stoner in Woodbridge,
- J. Jonathan Schraub with Sands Anderson in McLean,
- Brooks M. Smith with Troutman Sanders in Richmond,
- Judge James R. Spencer of U.S. District Court in Richmond, and
- Del. Scott A. Surovell with Surovell, Isaacs, Petersen & Levy in Fairfax.
The complete list of the 2015 class appeared in the VLW Daily Alert on Aug. 26. A reception Oct. 29 in Richmond will celebrate the honorees.