- Four single registrations to the meeting (does not include separately ticketed events)
- Premier seating for up to four at the banquet
- Dedicated email from the VBA acknowledging Diamond Sponsorship
- Sponsor can provide copies of a single printed marketing material to be available at the VBA registration desk
- One bottle of champagne delivered to designated representative’s guest room
- Recognition at the event, including listing in PowerPoint presentation during the banquet as a meeting Diamond Sponsor
- Recognition from the podium by the VBA president
- Inclusion in the event poster at the VBA registration desk of all meeting sponsors
- Recognition in conference program brochure, circulated onsite
- Recognition in a VBA blast email sent as conference promotional materials
- Recognition in the VBA Voice e-newsletter
- Listings on the VBA website as a meeting Diamond Level Sponsor
- Listing in the association’s periodical, VBA Journal, as a meeting Diamond Level Sponsor
- One-time-use mailing labels of event attendees (mailer must be approved by the VBA)
- Submit a sponsor interest form to stake your claim and be included in the preliminary program brochure: Nov. 1
- Turn in meeting registration form for official sponsor representative: Dec. 1
- Find online meeting registration and print-and-return forms on the event webpage
- Room reservations: Dec. 1 (Room reservations are not included in sponsorship and must be made directly with the hotel. Sponsors qualify for the group room rate as long as space is available.)
- Confirmation of sponsorship listing in final program brochure, to be circulated on-site: Dec. 1
- Artwork (high resolution) for signage at the meeting and in the final program brochure: Dec. 1
Sign Up As A Sponsor!
Simply fill in and submit the form below.
Sponsors will be invoiced after the meeting.