- Two single registrations to the meeting (does not include separately ticketed events)
- Premier seating for up to two at the banquet
- Signage at the specific event sponsored, where applicable
- Sponsor listing in the slideshow presentation during the banquet
- Recognition from the banquet podium by the VBA president
- Inclusion in a sign containing logos of all meeting sponsors, displayed at the VBA registration desk
- Recognition in the conference program brochure, circulated on-site
- Mention in a VBA email sent with conference promotional materials
- Recognition in the VBA Voice e-newsletter
- Listing on the VBA website as a meeting sponsor
- Listing in the association’s official publication, the VBA Journal, as a meeting sponsor
Sponsors of the Thumbdrive of Substantive Programming can pay $5,000 or supply these flashdrives at their cost. Thumbdrive Sponsors can put their logo on the device and post a one-page ad at the conclusion of all meeting content.
- Submit a sponsor interest form to stake your claim and be included in the preliminary program brochure: April 24
- Turn in meeting registration form for official sponsor representative: June 1
- Find online meeting registration and print-and-return forms on the event webpage.
- Room reservations: June 29 (Room reservations are not included in sponsorship and must be made directly with the hotel. Sponsors qualify for the group room rate as long as space is available.)
- Confirmation of sponsorship listing in final program brochure, to be circulated on-site: June 23
- Artwork (high resolution) for signage at the meeting and in the final program brochure: June 23
Sign Up As A Sponsor!
Simply fill in and submit the form below.
Sponsors will be invoiced after the meeting.